Attention! An increased trading bonus of 30% is granted until December 26, 2019.
After December 26, 2019, a standard bonus of 10% will be provided for all customers using the proposed data.
In Wealthy Union you will get better conditions for trading, and therefore, more chances for successful earnings:
- The speed of execution of transactions from 30 milliseconds.
- Spreads from 0 pips.
- 6 classes of assets, more than 250 financial instruments for trade and investment: metals, indices, raw materials, goods, currency pairs.
- Ready-made investment solutions: portfolios with CFDs on global stocks, a pool of highly profitable forex strategies for copying.
- Trading signals and analytical reviews from recognized experts.
- Account replenishment without commission.
- Withdrawal of funds without commission every second Wednesday of the month.
Account transfer takes place in three simple steps:
- Create a personal account and go through a simple online verification procedure.
- Select the appropriate option.
- Send it to [email protected] or directly to your personal account.
- An increase in the deposit bonus will be credited immediately after closing positions in another company.
Download / view regulations
In the subject line, indicate “Application for the transfer of orders.”
Indicate the following information in the letter: “I, (indicate your full name), Wallet number at Wealthy Union, please restore my open orders to the trading account (indicate the number of the trading account at Wealthy Union).
Attach a detailed report on transactions (statement) of the transferred trading account to the letter (additionally, the number of the transferred account, the investor’s password and the broker’s server IP address may be required) and the numbers of market orders to be restored.
I hereby, (indicate your full name), also confirm that all the conditions for the restoration of open orders have been fully explained to me, I have understood and fully accept all the conditions for the restoration of open orders at Wealthy Union. ”
When using this service, the trader receives the benefit in the first place, discovering the best conditions for trade and service at Wealthy Union, whose reliability is confirmed. Wealthy Union company receives a new client and a commission from its turnover in the form of a markup to the spread.
At the moment of reopening transactions, Wealthy Union automatically opens customer transactions with the counterparty at current market prices, which subsequently allows to completely avoid a conflict of interest between the Company and the Client.
When transferring orders, the balance of the Client’s trading account is adjusted for the total profit / loss for the orders to be transferred, taking into account current market prices at the time the order is transferred. The level of equity at the moment of reopening positions remains unchanged and equal to the amount of replenishment of the client, but in the future it will change depending on the result of current positions.
1) Create a Personal Account by registering on the website www.wealthyunion.com
2) Follow the verification procedure in your account by loading the main page of the passport (scanned copy or photo).
3) In your Personal Account, open a trading account with suitable trading conditions and replenish it in any way convenient for you for a minimum amount of $ 500.
4) Send an e-mail to Wealthy Union – [email protected] and to the mail of your personal manager asking you to transfer your trading account. In the subject line, indicate “Application for the transfer of orders.” Indicate the following information in the body of the letter: “I, (indicate your full name), Wallet number at Wealthy Union, please restore my open orders to the trading account (indicate the number of the trading account at Wealthy Union). The data from another Company (login and investor password from the trading account, IP server of the company and the number of market orders to be restored) are attached. I hereby, (indicate your full name), also confirm that all the conditions for the restoration of open orders have been fully explained to me, I have understood and fully accept all the conditions for the restoration of open orders at Wealthy Union. ”
Yes, you can use this service in the absence of open positions.
Only market orders previously opened by the Client are subject to transfer to the Company’s trading account, while existing pending Sell Limit, Sell Stop, Buy Limit and Buy Stop orders, as well as Stop Loss and Take Profit for open orders, are not transferable and are restored by the Client independently.
The account must be replenished with an amount of at least 250 USD according to the terms of this service. At the same time, replenishment should occur in an amount equal to or more than necessary to maintain a margin collateral for reopened positions.
For example, on the account of another broker your balance is $ 10,000, unrealized loss of $ 2,000, and funds $ 8,000. At the same time, there is an open position of 10 lots on USDJPY with a leverage of 1: 500, a margin deposit for which is $ 2,000. Thus, for reopening In this position, it’s enough for you to fund your Wealthy Union account with at least $ 2,000 to maintain it.
After replenishing this amount, your balance will be $ 4,000 ($ 2,000 of your own funds and $ 2,000 balance adjustment for the amount of loss taking into account current market prices at the time the position is reopened), and funds (equity) will remain unchanged $ 2,000, but in the future they will change depending on the result of the current position.
In this case, it is worth considering that the free margin will be: 4,000 (balance) minus 2,000 (collateral) minus 2,000 (floating loss) = $ 0, respectively, the amount
An application for transferring orders from the moment it is received by the Company is considered within 2 business days, but the Company will strive to process such an application as quickly as possible. In some cases, the review period may be extended.
Orders transfer orders are processed if the conditions of the account of another broker are close to the conditions of the account with Wealthy Union (at least Wealthy Union must have a set of tools when transferring orders).
Yes you can. Reopening of orders will only occur on an account in the base currency of USD.